Veit provided mass grading and excavation for the construction of a gas plant in North Dakota.
Industrial Site Development
Turnkey capabilities, solid commitment
Start your next industrial construction project confidently: Partner with Veit. Veit has the equipment, professional project managers and expert field staff to execute all phases of industrial site development — whether you’re building or expanding a refinery/petrochemical facility, power plant, mining facility or ethanol plant.
We maintain an impressive fleet of advanced equipment to expedite every phase of site development, excavation and grading. Veit has earned an excellent reputation of completing fast track and difficult projects ahead of schedule by aggressively applying manpower and large equipment. No matter how complex your project or how challenging the site or soil conditions, Veit’s professional site development team has the experience and the commitment to ensure your success.
Extensive safety certification
In addition to our award-winning onsite safety program, Veit field personnel receive extensive safety training and are certified in OSHA, MSHA, ECCS, RAILSAFE, and HAZWOPER safety protocol. Veit is trained, equipped and ready to commit to your budget and your schedule.
Bring it on!
- Mass grading and excavation
- Soil correction
- Rock excavation
- Overburden stripping
- Storm water retention and settling pond construction
- Mechanical and hydraulic dredging
- Landfill construction and closure
- Precision subgrade preparation for structures, rail lines, conveyors, and tanks
- Road and parking lot construction
- Retaining walls
- Haulroad construction
- Lined tank farm construction and SPCC upgrades
- Sludge lagoon cleaning and waste handling
- Contaminated soil cleanup and site remediation
- Site construction design review and value engineering