Informed and Trusted
Remediating soil and groundwater contamination requires a thorough understanding of hazardous materials and environmental regulations. Turn to Veit with confidence. We’ve earned a reputation for safety and compliance by working closely with many state regulatory agencies and local government units. From urban brownfields and dump sites to refineries, power plants, wood treatment plants, and rail yards, Veit can solve virtually any environmental remediation problem. We can even help you dispose of many types of contaminated soils.
Veit has one of the industry’s top experience modification ratings. Our field personnel are HAZWOPER trained to work with hazardous materials. Field personnel working in conjunction with in-house regulatory staff monitor site conditions and understand the special handling requirements of a wide variety of contaminants, from volatile organic compounds such as gasoline and cleaning solvents to PCBs and heavy metals. Turn to Veit for safe, compliant soil and ground water remediation construction services.
- Contaminated soil excavation and disposal
- Ex-situ bioremediation (land farming)
- Biological treatment bed construction (leachate and aeration systems)
- Groundwater air sparge system installation
- Soil vapor extraction system installation
- Cut-off wall construction
- Asbestos/hazardous waste abatement
- Sludge handling and waste minimization
- SPCC upgrade construction for tank farms and railroad loading/off-loading facilities
- Underwater dredging of contaminated soils
- Garbage/debris contaminated soil screening and separation
- Groundwater treatment and filtering system installation
- Spill cleanup and site remediation